Hi- I am an avid coin collector, buyer and appraiser, not a coin dealer. Want to sell a coin collection? No collection to small... from one coin to entire collections and estates. I am a rare coin buyer.
Some of the coins I might buy include:
• Dimes and Quarters dated 1964 and older.
• Half Dollars dated 1969 and older.
• Silver Dollars dated 1935 and older.
• Nickels dated 1945 and older.
• Indian Head and selected Wheat Cents.
• American Eagle Gold and Silver Coins.
• U.S. $1, $2.5, $5, $10, $20 Gold.
• World Gold Coins from any country.
• World Coins and Currency from any country.
• U.S. Currency from 1963 and older.
• Silver, Gold and Platinum bullion items.
• U.S. Commemorative Coins
TERMS: Please contact me by phone, email or mail with a list of what you have. I will try to give you a ball-park estimate of their worth.
I can usually give a sight-unseen appraisal on common types of coins, but may need to grade some of the more valuable issues. I may ask you to send email photos of some of the coins that you are interested in selling. You may also decide to insure and ship collections worth less than about $2000 to me for appraisal, offer and a quick check. References are available upon request.
TRAVEL: I will travel to appraise and purchase collections, with the distance traveled in proportion to the collection's value. In the case of longer travel, there may be mutually agreed upon travel expenses and appraisal fees charged to you only if you decide not to sell.
You may also hire me, at an hourly rate, to simply appraise your collection for insurance coverage or other reasons.
I am a collector, not a dealer with a store. I am a fair person, and will make a substantial offer on your collection.
Give me a call, and we can discuss your needs.
Bemidji, Minnesota 56619